Sunday, January 17, 2016

Birthday Kidz with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello and welcome to day two of birthday fun at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog where we are celebrating Bugaboo Stamps 6th Birthday!!  Today the challenge is a sketch!
I initially aimed for an animal type of card - especially since the birthday theme is wild animals, but it just wasn't working out.  So I'm featuring the super adorable Bugaboo Stamps' Kidz 1.  I'm way more satisfied with how this worked out.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes.  So of course, if you can, join us all week long for birthday fun!!

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Such a darling image!! Adorable!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Lola & your colouring is just perfect :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Lola! Sweet image and I really like the background!

*Vicki* said...

She's just as sweet as can be!! I love your coloring and that fun background! :)

MiamiKel said...

This is just dreamy, Lola :)

Happy Birthday to Bug! I miss working with ya'll soooo much! ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin