Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sunshine and Smiles

Hello all and Happy Saturday!  Today, we are celebrating a very special birthday - my little one turned 5 years old last week and today we are rockin' the house Suicide Squad style!  I'm also here to share a card for this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug: Sunshine & Smiles!
I'm featuring the cutest little Bugaboo Cowboy Horseshoe image.  The background is from the Country Life Cricut cartridge and the sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin.  So join us this week if you can!  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lola! Happy birthday to your little one.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh, Lola, this is the cutest. I love how you made your scene!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is just rootin tootin fun. So clever you are with all the layering. You said you were going to kick it up a notch and so you did.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Are you fussy cutting all these card images lately? Wow...tell me it's a machine.

*Vicki* said...

Now isn't this just the cutest thing!! LOVE the wonderful hilly scene you've created for your beautifully colored cowboy here Lola!! Happy birthday to your little 5 year old!! :) How fun...I so remember those days!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your comments on my posts are too funny!

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card and awesome cutting, the colouring is pretty darn good too!! Love your card Lola!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin