Saturday, November 18, 2017

Happy Birthday Sunflowers Card

Hello!  Well, Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  I always look forward to everything topped with red chili - yup, that is our kind of gravy.

Anyway, I'm here to share a card for the current Catch the Bug Challenge: Bingo!

I completely cased this from Mimi's Craft Room.  I pretty much changed nothing since there's no use messing with perfection.  However, I added ribbon to meet the challenge.  The image is Bugaboo Stamps Sunflower Vase which is only $1.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kit.  So that's it for today.  Thanks so much for taking a peek and have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow, Fabulous coloring, Lola! Love the vibrant colors and design.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful...xx[aNNie]🎄

Glenda Atkins said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lola, hope you have recouvered from the sinus infection.
Your card is a bright and happy one, love it!
hugs Glenda

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous birthday card Lola. I just love it. Makes me smile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin