Saturday, March 10, 2018

Whale of a Birthday Card

Hello and happy Saturday.  Softball has started up and that means keeping super busy with my kiddo.  I love softball season, but I must admit, it can be a little hard on us all.  She's not the most athletic, but she's a real go-getter, so as long as she wants to play, I will be sitting in those stands praying for a good play.

Today I would like to share a card for the latest Catch the Bug Challenge: Natures Wonders - All Creatures Big and Small.




I instantly thought of the sea, large whales and little fish. I was watching Finding Dory at the time of inspiration, but I'm sure that's just coincidence.  I'm featuring a Bugaboo Stamp set that isn't currently in the store, but hopefully will be added soon.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up's Short & Sweet.  So play along if you get a chance this week.

This meets the following challenges: Crafting With Friends: Anything Goes, Crafty Catz: Anything Goes with Layer it Up, Simply Papercraft: Anything Goes, and Crafting With and Attitude: Anything Goes.

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Lola - I'm always a sucker for ocean scenes. This is adorable! I will have to check my files for this set of images.

Lisa Lynn said...

Lola this is a great scene and perfect for large and small. Great colors.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh, your card is sooooooooooooooooo CUTE Lola. Love how your images just pop against the soft beautiful designer paper.

Lilly said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz. Lilly (DT)

Jac’s Playground said...

What a fun image and love all your stitching, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Glenda Atkins said...

Lola this is just too cute, the whale and little sea creatures all just look so happy. Love it!

BożenA said...

WOW! One a joyful card. I like her colors.
Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude and I hope that next month we will meet again :-) Happy Easter.
Bożena DT CWAA

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin