Thursday, May 17, 2018

Christmas Snowmen block card

Hello and just one more day until my kids are officially on summer break.  This is about the time that I stock up on pineapple mimosa!  But for today, I'm sharing an oldie but goodie - which is when we share older but still much loved Bugaboo Stamps.

I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps Snowmen Block in my efforts to create Christmas cards all year long.  I also attempt to keep my cards as flat as possible for the sake of mailing.  I have some non traditional colors on this one...but it IS spring, which makes it near impossible for me to pull out traditional Christmas colored papers.  I think I've only managed 4 Christmas cards this year....but I'll continue trying.  Also, that nifty little scribble die cut is from Sizzix.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

This meets the following challenges: Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything Christmas (option of trees), ABC Christmas Challenge: K for Keep it Simple, Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round: Anything Goes Christmas, and Crafts Galore Encore: Anything Goes.

9 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Totally wonderful Christmas Card Lola. Wow, I love that die cut and the colour combo's.
hugs
Glenda

MiamiKel said...

Oh no matter how old the digi, we love it1 Bugaboo has a love all its own - and this card is classic and elegant and love the addition of the die cut!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Lisa Lynn said...

Just love the non-traditional colors of your great Christmas card.

Inkyfingers said...

Those snowmen are the cutest and I really like the modern feel to your card. Hope you survive the summer break!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

Monika said...

Brill Xmas card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” May Challenge.

Zw@@n said...

Fun image, Lola. Lovely card and colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Deanne Saunders said...

LOVE it!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

In the Mix Tokyo said...

Your tthe best

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin