Friday, June 15, 2018

One Year Greater Mom Card

Hello and happy Friday!!  Usually I look forward to Fridays, especially after a long week of work and softball, but Bean made All Stars (YAYYYY!!!), which means practice every evening and twice on Saturdays.  So no real break this weekend.  But it's a small price to pay for your child's happiness - right??

Trust me, I'm not complaining, but I really need a break!

For today though, I will be sharing a card for my Mom's birthday.

I'm going with really bright colors and a corner cut out thing that I believe I saw on Pinterest.  I put lots of foam dots to separate the back paper from the first, so in my personal opinion, I think it looks kinda cool.  The image is Bugaboo Stamps Teacup Flowers 1, and the sentiment is from Cricut cart Plantin Schoolbook, cut a couple times and glazed.

My Mom is turning 70 this year, and I'm so blessed to have her in my life!!  So thank you for taking a look at her card and have a wonderful weekend.

This meets the following challenges: Craft Rocket Challenge #49: Birthday, Crafting With an Attitude: Always Anything Goes, Crafty Creations: Anything Goes, Watercooler Wednesdays: All About Occasions, and the Crafty Addicts: Anything Goes with Flowers option.

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That card is gorgeous. I’m sure that your Mom will love your beautiful card. Terrific layout. Enjoy your weekend.

Helen said...

I'm sure you Mum will love this wonderfully bright, happy card, Lola! Cutting that circle from the card front really adds to your card as it focuses the eye on those beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

Ellen said...

Such a beautiful and colourful card for your mum! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Created by Kath said...

Your mom will love that card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

aussie aNNie said...

Lola, your cards are always gorgeous and bright,lovely one for your dear mum and so love the monkey one below this post.xx

BożenA said...

A beautiful card and beautifully composed details.
Thank you for joining our challenge at CWAA.
Regards,
BożenA DT CWAA

Glenda Atkins said...

Bet your Mom loved it! I am loving the Mom spelled out with the circuit and glazing. The bugaboo flowers in a teacup is a great image choice.
hugs
glenda

Mari said...

Such a wonderful creation! Thanks for joining at The Crafty Addicts.

MiamiKel said...

Love this so much, Lola! The bold colors and the cutout make for one great card design but the showstopper is your amazing coloring! WOW ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin