Saturday, July 21, 2018

Penguin Candycane Christmas Card

Hello and welcome to Christmas in July with Bugaboo Stamps.  This is a week full of inspiration and challenges at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog that kicks off today with Baby It's Cold Outside.  Thinking of this, I thought of snowmen and penguins - both of which Bugaboo Stamps have plenty of adorable images!!

For my card, I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps Candy Cane Penguin.  The designer paper has Let it Snow in glitter, so I will be finding glitter all over my work area and face for the next month!  This paper is actually from a stack of card kits I got from my Aunt when she passed away a few years ago - and this is the first time I have used one of her kits.  I went with a simple design, copic colored, and a little glaze.  I like to keep my cards as flat as possible for mailing, but I did use plenty of pop-dots on the image and sentiment.

I hope you get a chance to join in, all week long.  Great way to get a jump start on Christmas cards!  Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

This card meets the following challenges:  Papercraft Challenges: Christmas in July, Shopping Our Stash: Christmas in July, Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes, and Christmas at Sweet Stampin': Anything Goes Christmas.

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great paper to go with that wonderful image. Your card is gorgeous.

Glenda Atkins said...

I love the image , he is just so fun and coloured so well! Great background paper too.
hugs
Glenda

Lisa said...

that penguin is adorable! xx

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the background paper, too, even if you'll be finding glitter in the oddest of places for a while.

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey there, thanks so much for joining us at Papercraft-Challenges. We have just picked our winner of the Christmas Challenge, so make sure to check back soon!
Hugs, Lia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin