Thursday, June 13, 2019

Autumn Fairy Fabrika Fantasy Card

Hello and happy day!  The temperature is finally rising and my tomato plants are finally showing growth.  It's been such a strange season, but it looks like things are getting on track here in the desert.

I'm here today to share a card for the latest Corrosive Challenge: Anything Goes.


I'm featuring Autumn Fairy by Fabrika Fantasy, on my all occasion card.  I printed the image a little large to really show off the image and also to be able to color the fine details more easily.

I added a bit of glaze - that can't be seen real well in these pics.  I used some greenery and pearls - left over from past Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kits.  She's a little different from my usual style, but I've used Fabrika Fantasy images before and find them challenging yet rewarding to color.

Join in this month at Corrosive Challenge if you get a chance and thank you for taking a peek at my latest creation.

This meets the following challenges:  Digi Choosday: Anything Goes, Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes, Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes, and Make My Monday: Lots of Flowers.

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

She is gorgeous, love the way you colour.x

Glenda Atkins said...

What an awesome card Lola, great image and fabulous colouring. I love, love this card. wow
hugs
Glenda

meg said...

beautiful card love the beautifully coloured serene image, thank you for joining in at MMM.

Ribbon Girl said...

great coluring! lovely image too, thanks for joining in with Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - best of luck! Mary x

MiamiKel said...

Swoon! Oh my goodness, your coloring is just something to behold. I could stare at this card ALL. DAY. LONG! It's just stunning and love all the detail!

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful image and I really like the added ferns, thanks for joining us this week at Polkadoodles DIGI CHOOSDAY.
Julie DT x

Debbie Mageed said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is brilliant!! Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you join us again.

Lisa Lynn said...

I don't know how I missed this gorgeous card. You do such awesome coloring.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Stunning card- your coloring is just beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin