Thursday, October 31, 2019

Super Quick Gift Idea

Hello and wow it's already November.  I think about how fast time is going by every time I make a post - especially since lately my posts have been so far and few between.  But still, it's crazy to think we will be enjoying turkey and red chili soon.  Yes, it's a southwest thing.  You got to smother everything in either red or green.

For now, I'm sharing a super quick gift idea for the latest Papercraft Business Challenge: Gift Giving.

When I think about giving gifts, I usually think of teachers.  And the mailman.  My kids love the mailman and like making him presents for the holidays.  Anyway, since I'm always running behind on just about everything, I require really quick gift creations.

This little box, an Art-C die from Michaels, fits a gift card and a handful of kisses chocolates.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Itty Bitty Banners and some Spellbinders dies.  These come together in 5 to 10 minutes and are pretty darn cute.  Of course they can be way more elaborate and decorated than my belly band and twine.  But I did want to show that making something from the heart doesn't have to take all night.

So that's it from me today.  Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lola that is such a such a great gift box and perfect size for a gift card. With my daughter being a teacher...I know Starbucks is always appreciated, lol!

Anna M. said...

What a great idea for a quick gift packaging!

Jill Killeen said...

I LOVE when the package bis as beautiful and as fun as the gift itself!

Jennifer Kotas said...

I love this project! I have this die but have never used it.

*Vicki* said...

How adorable! I love that you fill it with treats plus the gift card! These gable boxes are so fun to create with and I love your sentiment tretment on it! Time goes by so fast, doesn't it?! :) HUGS

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OK...I like turkey and chili but maybe not together on Thanksgiving. I wonder what RED chili is! JIm and I made chili yesterday. It was cold and windy....68 degrees....burr! I love giving gift cards...always the right colors and size. The idea of putting in a gift box is a fun idea rather than just a card...something the person is not expecting. Absolutely, something from the heart doesn't have to take all night.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin