Friday, June 26, 2009

Ranger Inks

So I've been watching the wonderful videos by Jennifer McGuire that she has posted over at TwoPeas and I'm loving every bit of them. I just had to try her techniques myself. This card is for sketch SC233 over at Splitcoaststampers.

Believe it or not, this is made with half a sheet (8.5" by 11") of off-white cardstock! I stamped my image, and using Jennifer's instructions, I aged the piece of cardstock with Ranger walnut ink. It is matted with off-white cardstock using the same technique using Ranger blue jean ink. The red piece uses Ranger firebrick ink. Coffee cups are stamped using one of each colored ink and aged/distressed. The background paper is inked in blue jean then splattered with water. I put all this on red cardstock from Papertrey Ink. Oh, the stamp set used is Stampin' Up's Sip by Sip.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin