Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Honey Bear and Flowers Designed 2 Delight cards

Hello and welcome.  I was a DT member for Designed 2 Delight way back in the day.  Unfortunately, the artist is no longer with us, but I still adore her creative stamps.  So I'm sharing a couple cards using D2D stamps as the focus:

I find this little honey bear to be just so delightful.  The background is made with a cloud stencil, fussy cut the image, and added the sentiment from from Cardz TV Sweet Sayings.

My second card features a mouse party.  Added a little ribbon and black string for interest.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

My cards meet the following challenges: Make My Monday: Birthday, A Perfect Time to Craft: Anything Goes, Crafts Galore Encore: Anything Goes, Crafty Animals: Anything with an Animal, and Critter Crazy: Anything goes with a Critter.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, Lola, such darling cards! Love your little mouse birthday party - such fun and perfect coloring, and I love that playful font! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

*Vicki* said...

I can see why you are still using the images! Absolutely adorable they are and your coloring really makes them stand out! Really love the background on top with the clouds and your idea with the ribbon banner is very clever! I need to remember that! P.S. Sending out the sentiments to you shortly!! HUGS

Sue Jackson said...

Both cards are wonderful! The bear on the first card is adorable, and the flowers and bee on the second card will bring a smile to someone special's face. These stamps are definitely keepers. Thanks so much for joining our Make My Monday birthday challenge. I hope to see you in the gallery for the next challenge! Sue - DT

Sue from Oregon said...

You know classic images never go out of style...super cute. You know how I love my meecies so happy to see you honoring the designer. 💕Sue Kment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin