Monday, October 5, 2009

Thank You Card

Quick post. This card is for card sketch SC248 over at Splitcoaststampers. I finally opened my Pocket Silhouettes stamps from Stampin' Up...I've had them for months now and never touched them.
I figured while I had my Wild Asparagus pack out from yesterdays post, I'd use it once more. I really like the papers but don't use them often.
I used Ranger inks (which works really well with rubber stamps) and added pop-dots (of course). The card base is PTI kraft. I love this sketch.

2 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Thank you for doing Softpencil blog hop!!! could you e-mail me at elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com for receiving your prize? ;)

de said...

I love this! I eyed this sketch too, but did an older one for my AiF post! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin