Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thank You Turtle

I've been wanting to put a card together for my little cousin. We had an excellent time for Easter and I know she helped with the planning and the cookies and everything. I already made a card for my Auntie, but I have to give credit where credit is due.


This little guy was a freebie over at Bugaboo stamps and I couldn't wait to use him. BTW, they have an excellent selection of digis. I've been working on my shading...I wonder if the Copic's class is worth the money?
Sorry I don't know the name of the paperpack I used. I use it often - it's one of my favorites. I added a little sewing and the layout is from Prairie Paper & Ink AMRS8.

1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think your coloring is very good. And i love the stitching on your cards... how cute are the little goats. Sorry I haven't been posting much, I have been so sick.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin