Thursday, June 17, 2010

Miss Fancy Pants

So my good friend Ginger is having a birthday next week. She's going to be out of town so we're celebrating early. BTW, her birthday is her favorite "holiday." Here is the card I will present her with today:
The sentiment is Happy Birthday, and the inside reads:
Miss Fancy Pants
And it's so true. I've never seen this woman in a pair of shorts, or sweats, or without make-up. Once I asked if she changes into comfy clothes when she gets home after work...nope, she does her chores in her pretty clothes. I don't know about you, but I need my big-girl shorts, tshirt and sports bra for house work. It's not sexy, but I get the job done!
The layout is for this weeks sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You #54, the paper is...oh darn, I forgot, the digistamp is Pink Cat Studios (love their stamps!), colored with Copics, Bics, and Prismas. I actually colored this gal 3 times! I don't know what my problem was. The first one was all over the place, you would think I was on crack! The second one I got Ranger ink all over! BTW, I have learned to clean my nesties before shading just in case there are other colors on them. Just a tip I learned the hard way. The ribbon is Stampin' Up, sewn on randomly, both sentiments are Pink Cat Studios Freebies, nesties and Tea Dye Ranger Ink.

8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute, she brought a smile to my face.

Marlene said...

How adorable!!!

Rose said...

Adorable card! I love the image and the sweet colors you used! Fab!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! I love it!

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

This is so darling! Love it in every way!!

Sylvia said...

Your birthday chick is perfect! Lovely card!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

SUPER CUTE Lola, your friend will LOVE it! GREAT sentiment!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin