So what is it? It's a PUZZLE TO COLOR.
I included a tag that shows what the puzzle will look like put together.
1) I printed out one large image for the puzzle, one small image for the tag, mod podge, and a cereal box (I'm all for recycling).
2) Apply mod podge to printed side of cereal box - it doesn't show through once the CS with image is placed on top.
3) Place larger image on cereal box to adhere/dry. While this is drying, it's a good time to color in your tag.
4) Time to die-cut! I'm using the puzzle from Cuttlebug and a nestability for the tag.
5) Here's the puzzle, tag and bag ready to decorate with ribbon or whatever else you can come up with. A good addition would be a couple crayons but since this is going to Bean, she has plenty of markers to color up her puzzle!
WOW ! This is such a fantastic idea Lola ! What a cute present ! Hugs and love from Catherine
This is a great idea! I may have to find that die so I can make some up for a Sunday School project!
Cute! I didn't know there was a puzzle die cut! Thanks for the idea.
What a clever idea, I don't have that die but looks like I might need it. I don't have little kids but love the idea... I am sure Bean will love it. Hugs from ukiah
What a great idea for a stocking stuffer. Little kids would get such a kick out of it. Great tutorial!
fabulous idea Lola! love your coloring too!
Love love this idea!! I am going to have to make some of these from my students.
Post a Comment