Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bunny Hug ATC

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today I'd like to share my latest ATC using the adorable Easter Bunny Egg Hug from Just Some Lines. I made 10 of these for the ATC swap group I'm in. The monthly trades are so fun and I'm glad to be part of the group.
If you've never made an ATC, there is a good tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. They are little pieces of "art" that are to be traded and never sold.

Of course I must share an upclose of the love he has for his egg.
Thanks so much for joining me and hope your schedule allows you to complete all your Easter crafts and creations!

This meets the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers - Easter
Hookedoncrafts - Easter
Wicked Wednesday - Easter ATC

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Lola, this is just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Denice said...

The minute I saw this I went "awwwwww." What a sweet image, and the Glossy Accents on the egg and paw pads is the perfect touch!
:Dx

Catherine said...

What an adorable card Lola ! This image is really sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandy from Ukiah said...

lol- now I see the directions to making a ATC card, I will have ito give it a try. Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin