Monday, November 18, 2013

Keep Swimming ATC

Hello and Happy Monday.  Today I'm sharing an ATC for this weeks Wicked Wednesday challenge: Anything Goes (as long as it's an ATC):
I'm featuring a freebie from The Alley Way Stamps.  This is one of my favorite quotes from Finding Nemo and is sort of my own personal motto.  Beanie went through a Nemo stage and now it's Sprout's turn.  And strangely enough, I laugh every single time we watch it....which is just about daily!!  Anyway, I used sequence for his bubbles, and that's about as fancy as my little ATC got :)

5 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute, thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Cheryl First said...

Very sweet! Love the sequin bubbles! Great paper!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super precious with vivid colors, perfect background papers and coloring of the sweet fish. The sequins are a fantastic addition.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I never paid much attention to the quote until I met the little girl on the Ellen Degeneres show who was battling cancer. While my youngest son thought the movie was cute, I think it appeals to the girls...which I have none of...it's football and "let's tackle kind of things in our house. I do love the quote now and I feel instantly in love with your card for that reason. The sequins are perfect...again, something you won't find in my house. You are doing so awesome on the CAS cards ...something I am struggling with and need to do seeing I will have to pack my crafts soon and I need to do about 8 more cards for posts in the coming weeks.

Catherine said...

This is totally cute Lola ! Love love love the bubbles !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin