Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bunny Egg Hug with Just Some Lines

Hello all and Happy Tuesday.  Today I'd like to share another Easter Card (hopefully I'll get these in the mail on time!)
I'm participating in this month's Just Some Lines challenge: Think Spring - and it includes Easter.  I'm using JSL's Easter Bunny - Egg Hug, and Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes for my sentiment.  Again, I'm using some of the "dots" Sprout and I made using this tutorial.  That's my quick post for today.  Have a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Lola ! Love this bunny ! And the dots look so cool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Cheryl First said...

That is so adorably sweet! What a cute image, and I love the softer colors of your pony bead dots on this one!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

Glenda Atkins said...

aaaah,aaah & aaah, how wonderful it this, just too cute!
hugs
glenda

Sharon said...

So sweet - perfect for Easter! Thanks for joining us at the Just Some Lines Challenge this month!

Anonymous said...

Fabulouis card,so fresh and bright.Love your colouring of the bunny.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
Lisa x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin