Monday, June 30, 2014

Patriotic Pillows

Hello all and Happy June 30th! I'm a little late on my Fourth of July projects, but I was finally able to put together a couple envelope style pillow cases.  I've been inspired by Flamingo Toes who is sewing her stash and decided I too could make some pillows with what I already have on hand!
I used Cricut's George and Basic Shapes for the stars at 3" and 6".  I had the bandana material with just enough for these two pillows.  There literally was nothing left.  The jean stars are from the cut off portion from pants turned into shorts.
These took less than an hour from start to end - I did have to re-thread my serger and that probably took two hours!  I love em!  I think I'll keep these out for the whole month.  I will be sharing these with the following linky parties: Keeping It Simple, Flamingo Toes, Free Pretty Things For You , Skip to my Lou and Make it and Love it.

4 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous pillows Lola and what a super fabulous decoration for the 4th!

Catherine said...

Your cushions are gorgeous Lola... and I do love your bench ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

These are fabulous! I want to do something fun like this but I'll just enjoy yours from afar. Now that I have a grand daughter who will be walking soon, I have to revisit your posts for some cute and fun projects. I need an updated pic of the girls...gosh, I bet they have grown so much in that last 6 months!

Cheryl First said...

Super cute, Lola! Love your bench, too! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin