Monday, June 22, 2015

Ladybug Daisy with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy Monday.  This week at Catch the Bug, the challenge is BINGO (please check the blog for the bingo card):
I'm going with Flower, Ribbon & Players Choice.  I'm featuring Ladybug Daisy Vase from Bugaboo Stamps.  I left this without a sentiment which worked out perfectly since I need a wedding card.  I know it's not really "wedding" like, but I think it will work.  Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you get a chance to join this week's challenge.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful and fresh card Lola ! Love that tag... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

*Vicki* said...

Such a darling card Lola!! Really love the colors and and your stitching details! :)

MiamiKel said...

Delightful, Lola! I love your coloring as always, so rich and vibrant! And the beautiful tag and stitching and lil ribbon - perfect :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Your sewing and coloring rock! Love the tag.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin