Saturday, July 9, 2016

Christmas in July with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello and Happy Saturday.  Today is the start of Christmas in July at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.  All week there will be lots of Bugaboo Stamps creations as well as challenges.  Today's challenge is: Some of My Best Friend's are "Flakes."  Use Snowmen or Snowflakes.
I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamp's Winter Snowman and some non-traditional colors.  I actually picked up two random pieces of DP from my desk and tried to make it work.  Hopefully it's not too strange.  I also try to make my cards as flat as possible (especially Christmas cards) for easier mailing.  No one likes a torn up card.  So, visit Catch the Bug Challenge blog each day this week for lots of inspiration!

This meets the following challenges: Creative Corner Challenges: Anything Goes, Simply Papercraft: Anything Goes, and Winter Wonderland: Let's See a Christmas Tree/Make it Cute.

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I really need to start thinking about Christmas right now!! LOL!! Your image is so sweet and beautifully colored here!! As always you're a genius at mixing up your papers!! :)

Migdalia said...

Absolutely darling!! A wonderful job!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Unknown said...

Awesome Xmas Card, thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
Lyn - DT

Alison said...

Fantastic colour combo and a great fun image - thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
Alison x

Lisa Lara said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog Lola. I love your coloring!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin