Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Moose Gift Card Holders

Hello and happy hump day!  Almost time for schools to go on break and just 6 more days until Christmas.  I'm one of those early shoppers, so I'm not too stressed.  Just how I like it.  I have a few little details to finish up, like gift card holders!


I made a couple of these - got a good deal on giftcards at Cardpool.  But I like to dress them up a bit so it seems like more of a gift.
The image is Bugaboo Stamps  Make it Snappy Merry Christmoose.  The holder is just a tad bit larger than the card.
I added ribbon just for fun.  I personally think they came out pretty cute.  So that is my share for today.  Thank you so much for taking a peek and have a wonderful week!

This meets the following challenges: The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes Christmas, Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes, Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes, Use Your Stuff: Christmas/Holidays, and Dragonfly Journeys: Handmade Holidays.


4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lola, that is a great gift card holder. Love your coloring.

Migdalia said...

This is so SUPER cute!! love it!!
I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Jeannie said...

Hi Lola! Beautiful coloring on this super sweet guy and what a great gift card holder. Thanks for joining my Handmade Holiday Magic blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

aussie aNNie said...

Happy New Year.xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin