Saturday, December 1, 2018

Christmas Snowman card

Hello!  It's officially December.  I really don't understand how time works.  I thought I had a handle on the whole clock and calendar thing, but then all of a sudden, a month has vanished and it's time to get ready for my favorite holiday!

So today I'm here to share a card for the latest challenge at Papercraft Business Challenge: Anything Goes with the option of Christmas.


I'm featuring an image from Doodle Pantry - unfortunately they have closed up shop.  And the sentiment is from a Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin set.  Rather simple layout with a little gloss and sequins for added interest.

So join in this month is you get a chance.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your snowman is so cute with his plaid jacket!! Love oyur sentiment and how you've dressed up your design! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Lisa Lynn said...

Adorable card.

aussie aNNie said...

Very nice santa, love your card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin