Friday, September 11, 2020

Kimono Portrait CAS Card

 Hello and wow I think it's officially winter??  How did we completely skip fall?  Anyway, once again, I'm back to share a card for the latest Corrosive Challenge: Anything Goes.

 I'm featuring Kimono Portrait from Star Stampz.  I think I missed the mark a bit on the skin color.  This is such an adorable digi so hopefully I can get in a bit of practice and give this another go.  My papers are literally from Japan - a gift that I find hard to part with.

I did not include a sentiment because I really did just want for her to be center of attention.  She's popped up with a few touches of glitter pen.  Other than that, plain and simple.  Join in this month if you can!

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look.

This meets the following challenges:  Crafty Creations: Anything Goes, Digi Choosday: Anything Goes, Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes, and Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes.

6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful card, gorgeous colours and stunning image, colouring is gorgeous. xx

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW, this looks amazing!

Sheryl said...

A gorgeous card.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

sweetpea said...

Very pretty, lots of colour. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge janet DT

*Vicki* said...

Hey Lola! It says that you've posted this 6 days ago, but I never received a notice until today you've posted it! Not sure why? But wow that floral background is stunning! Such a sweet image and your coloring is amazing with her!! LOVE

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card ... lovely image and love the floral background paper.
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Good Luck
Rose DT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin