Friday, January 20, 2023

Tiddly Inks Elephant Cards

Hello and happy Friday!  Today I would like to share a couple of cards using adorable elephants!

Both cards feature Fur Reals Animals from Tiddly Inks from Etsy.  A while back I got a few Tiddly digis on sale, and I'm finally getting around to using them.  On this card, the sentiment is cut a few times and glued together for stability and added dimension.
On this one, I made his ground using Ranger inks.  Both the banner and sentiment are from My Favorite Things Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes, and the layout is MFT sketch WSC475.  This ones is not my favorite and I think it's because the chocolate cake just stands out - and not in a good way.

Both cards have the elephants fussy cut and popped up.

So that is my share today and I thank you for taking a look.

These meet the following challenges:  Critter Crazy Challenges: Anything with a Critter, Crafts Galore Encore: Anything Goes, Die Cut Divas: Valentines, and Digi Choosday: Anything Goes.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Adorable - the elephant is adorable. So glad you joined our challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Cindy C. said...

Adorable cards indeed!! Thanks for playing along our January challenge at Die Cut Divas.

*Vicki* said...

Your little elephant holding the balloons is super CUTE Lola! Love the wonderful designs you've made with him too! Sorry I haven't been around as I've had some computer problems lately. HUGS

Shelly Schmidt said...

That elephant is so sweet- love the cards you made using this image!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin