Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Sulky Rebel Polkadoodles Birthday Card

 Hello and happy Tuesday.  I'm here today to share a card for a special someone in my life.

The attitude on this girl is so perfect!  I created the background with ranger inks and attempted the acrylic splatter - again.  This time I think it worked out ok.  This cutie is Sulky Attitude Rebel from Polkadoodles.  They have great sales and I picked up a few of these a while back.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Whole Llama Love and the numbers are die cuts.

That's my share for today.  Thank you for taking a look!

This card meets the following challenges: Digi Choosday: Anything Goes, Polkadoodles: Anything Goes, Unicorn Challenge: No Designer Paper, and Die Cut Divas: Birthday (numbers and background).

Grab your winners badge  


4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done, love how you colored the image! Thanks for linking up to our July challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

*Vicki* said...

She's so sweet and you've colored her up so beautifully! I'm loving your stenciled background with the wonderful splattering! I'm sure your special person will absolutely LOVE this personalized birthday card from you!

Arlene said...

Such a cutie and so well colored. Your splatter is great. What a darling card. So glad you joined us for our July challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Polkadoodles said...

Wow, Lola your card is amazing, I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge - good luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin