Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Spring Chickens Stencil Card Set

 Hello and happy January 2024!  It has been one heck of a busy life, but I guess that happens to all of us.

Today I would like to share a few cards made with Taylored Expressions Spring Chickens Stencil.

Now, I was not able to get the sentiment stamps that go along with this since it was sold out, so I had to make my own.

I used different colors of Ranger distress inks.

These multi step stencils are just the coolest.  I got a couple sets and once again, my new year goal is to use what I've got!

That's it for my first post of 2024.  Hopefully it won't be my last.  Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my latest creations!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I certainly have a "soft spot" for crafty chickens! All three cards are fun and each so different by changing the colors. Have a great New Year, Lola!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness these are all too cute and fun in the different colors! I bet you had so much fun stenciling these guys up in various tones! I absolutely love the soft colors on that top card! I have this stencil and the sentiment with the dies, so let me know if you'd like me to stamp and die cut some sentiments out for you to go with them! I'd be happy too! I haven't even broken out this stencil to play with yet! There's never enough time! I love your inspiration today and so happy to see your post my friend! Crafty hugs

Sue from Oregon said...

I adore these chicks! I haven't seen this stencil so I will have to hop over and check it out! Perfect sentiment too! ❤️Sue Kment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin