Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Target $1 Bins

You never know what you will find in those $1 bins. I usually look for little things for my girl and most times they have scrapbook items that don't really interest me too much


 Well, looking at the stamps, I noticed a really cute duck and adorable bear. They actually stamp quite well.

When I saw card sketch SC238 over at Splitcoaststampers, I knew immediately what I wanted to do. So this is my take on that sketch.

The ducks are stamped on 1" white squares, colored with my Bics (they are similar to Copics), glazed, and popped up from the teal squares. The Welcome Little One stamp is from the Michaels $1 bin, paper is from my unknown stack, and cardbase from Papertrey Ink (I LOVE their CS).
Thanks for stopping by! And feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment:

jan farnworth said...

i think your card is super cute and i would love to have a cute little baby duck just for this occassion because it cute and adorable. great job on the sketch.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin