Thursday, August 6, 2009

Super Simple

Do you ever buy paper because it's just so pretty...then you don't want to cut it up...so it ends up in a pile unused? Well, maybe it's just me then.

I finally decided to try to break my "mine" pile of pretty papers. They need to be used. They need to be seen. They deserve to be on cards!

So these are super simple 10minute cards. I used lots of 3D dots on the sentiments.
I also wanted to make something more masculine and I think I've done just that. So I have Stampin' up cardstock, patterned paper from the unknown pile, ribbon, stazon ink, $1 stamps, 3D dots, and a corner rounder. I made 2 of each in under 20 minutes.

1 comment:

HoleyCow Designs said...

I have BILLIONS of sheets of paper and PACKS of papper for just this reason.. Its too good to use! if I use it now.. then when the perfect thing comes along.. I wont have it! lol so I sit on unused paper and SUPPLIES.. and never craft .. love this card by the way.. I can totally tell why you were saving the paper!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin