Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dragonfly Praise

Hello all. I've had this image printed for a while now and finally decided to put some color on it. By the time this posts, I should be walking off the plane in beautiful Hawaii!

The background paper is Pink Petticoat (these circles come in a variety of colors and is one of my favorite backgrounds...no I don't represent PP in any way LOL!). The image is Designed2Delight colored with Copics and I took a small dabber with Mustard Seed Ranger Ink to shade the inside. I was going for sunlight.
The sentiment is Praise by Roann Mathias over at Squigglefly. I did a little fussy cut around the image, added Liquid Pearls and put on pop-dots. Sewing as usual :)
Super quick and I think CAS as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope everyone had a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable card! I love the simplicity of it, yet with a lot of details! Awesome stitching! Great papers! Precious image!!!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card!!!!! Hawaii?!!! You lucky dog!

Holly Young said...

I love this Lola! The soft coloring goes so well with the background paper. Great stitching and love the pearls too! Enjoy your vacation!

Roann Mathias said...

Lola,

Just stopped by to say thanks for using my calligraphy in your design. The whole thing is beautiful.

Roann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin