Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hoppy Halloween

LOL! Just thought of that pun now! That would have worked great with this little character!

This is Trix E from The Character Cafe colored with Copics. This was actually really quick to make and I was so excited to finally use my Martha border punch that I've had for a few months now.

The layout is Splitcoaststampers SC22. I added sewing and shaded with Spiced Marmalade Ranger Ink. The sentiment is a $1 acrylic set from Michaels.
Today a new challenge is posted at The Character Cafe Challenge Blog. I hope you will take a look and join in the fun!!!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

So cute! Reminds me of the TRIX rabbit. Remember those commercials? Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!

Kelly said...

WOW!! The Queen of CAS has done it again...such a stunning creation the simple zig zag stitch adds so much to the card. You rock Lola!!

Bren said...

Very cute! I really like the dragonfly praise!

Bren said...

Very cute! I really like the dragonfly praise!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin