Monday, January 24, 2011

Kiss Me

Wow! It's Monday already?! Just 11 more months to Christmas LOL! I just can't get over how fast time goes by. I don't know if time started speeding up in my 30's...or maybe it was when Bean was born. Either way, I just can't keep up! Or I'm slowing down?
Here's another Valentine's Day card. I'm using one of my favorite Designed2Delight stamps: Charmed. There is something about her face that I just ADORE.
She's colored with Copics and shaded with Ranger Inks. Glaze, sewing, and handmade "brads." Instead of putting pop-dots under the image, I diecut a cereal box (obviously the same size circle as the image) and glued them together. That way I have added dimension without worrying about it going through the mail (since this card will be going to Reno).
I have a few more Valentine's projects in mind (still got Bean's teachers and classmates to do!), so I better get crafting! Thank you for stopping by!
This card meets the following challenges:

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am not much of a stamped, but you sure make me want to try my hand at coloring again.. love that little frog. hugs

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVE your card, adorable! Love your coloring!

Marlene said...

That is the cutest frog!! Love this card!

Tiya-B said...

cute frog, great card!

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely darling!! Such a darling froggie and wow, Lola, he is colored to perfection!! Love his crown :) Every prince needs a crown! LOVE the sewing - superb!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin