Saturday, January 7, 2017

Birthday Bird 2017 with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and happy 2017!!  Wow...I remember when I was young, thinking "I'll never make it to the year 2000."  Of course, I was still considerably young in 2000, but at the time, it just seemed so far away.

Some of my favorite questions from my kids:
When you were young, was everything in black and white? (after seeing a black and white movie)

I've been meaning to ask, what is that? (pointing to a telephone/landline jack in the wall)

How old were you when Jesus was born?

Why doesn't this phone work?  Answer: because that's a calculator.

Why didn't you get your first (cell) phone until you were in your 20's?!  Answer: because that's when they were invented (responding to 9 year old begging for her first cell phone).

What's a card catalog?

So how does it work? (looking at an old phone book)

Anyway, on to today's share.  Today at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, the year is starting off with an Anything Goes creation:
I'm starting my year with birthday cards!  I'm featuring the cute Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Bird.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin.  Again, the challenge is anything goes - super easy - so join in this week at Catch the Bug if you can!  I wish you all a very happy new year.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my this is cute, cute, cute!

Lisa Lara said...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE Lola. I just love all that color. Truly a party on a card!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh!! This creation is just BRILLIANT and I love love love your birdie!! your colors and mix of papers are perfect!! Such a fun and happy card!! :) P.S. You gotta love those kid questions!! LOL!! Mine are old enough that now they make fun of me for being old!! LOL!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another great card...I so love cutting out the image and making it a little 3D...another to case but alas finding the time....hum...did I buy that image the last time during sale....need to go check....loving it and all your colors and paper.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin