Monday, January 30, 2017

Eatin Watermelon

Hello and Happy Monday!  Almost the end of the month and I wanted to enter another House Mouse Challenge: Recycle/Re-use.
My re-use item is the card base.  I made this "fancy fold" around a year ago and it just didn't work out for what I was doing at the time.  I put it aside and forgot about it....until now.  The stamp was a little smaller than the rectangle, so I tried to fill in the space with die cuts.
I thought with the sentiment, this could easily be used for a birthday card.  I don't remember the name of this fold, but I'm sure I found it at Splitcoaststampers.  The House Mouse challenge lasts until February 4th should you want to join too.  Thanks for the visit and have a wonderful week!

This also meets the following challenges: Come and Get It: 3 or More LayersHeARTful Stamping: Anything Goes + A rubber Stamp, and Brown Sugar: Anything Goes.

12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is absolutely adorable!! I love the way your card has this fun fold in it and goes with the image!! :) Really fun! HUGS

Bunny said...

I like the fold on this. The image is adorable and so is your card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Lola. What a fun fold!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lola, I love the joy fold design, I think that's what it's called. The image is adorable and I love the papers and grassy die cuts, the whole design is fabulous 😍❤

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge 🐭
Luv
Lols x x x

Dana Johnson said...

I love the fold on this card. The image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

Beth Brovold said...

What a FUN and FABULOUS card...love this adorable image!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Sue said...

Hi Lola, before I comment on your card, you have won the Say Cheese stamp that I offered on our last challenge, and I need your full name and address as it should appear on the mailing label so I can send it right out to you.
I left you a comment on your blog on your winning card, but guess you haven't seen it yet.

Now, this is such a cute card. It's a Joy Fold Card, and it's so cute. Love the grass die and all your fancy papers to go with your fancy fold! Image is adorable. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and sharing your card.

Hugs
Sue Drees

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Lucky you to win at Say Cheese mentioned by Sue! OMG...I'm so behind in commenting and card creating. I just can't find time with all the exercising I'm now doing that takes no less than 3 hours a day. Today was the day to create, but decided I wanted to use the time to comment on some of my favorite blogs....yours being one of the top. I'm so sorry I haven't commented in quite awhile, but rest assure I have visited even for a quick minute stolen at night.

Scrappin Sue said...

Oh I love your card
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card .
Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable or what! Isn't it great when you find a purpose for an old scrap, in your case this wonderful card base. Love it Lola and love your ever so cute image!
hugs
Glenda

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely cuteness, Lola!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin