Friday, January 20, 2017

FTH Bunny and Paper Play Sketch

Hello all and Happy Friday!  Today I'm sharing a card made for Valentine's Day.  I needed a couple more that aren't overly "lovey dovey," so I made a couple of these.  I also wanted to enter a new-to-me challenge at Paper Play Sketches (#31).
I'm featuring a freebie from From The Heart Stamps (also known as Designed 2 Delight)!  Bunnies are my absolute favorite animal.  I'm allergic to pretty much every animal out there....so I no longer have any roaming my home.  Anyway, I don't usually send out many Valentine's, so I left it without sentiment and will hand write my well wishes inside.  That's it for me....I wish you a wonderful day and weekend!

10 comments:

AO Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Lara said...

Oh I almost forgot about this cutie! Oh Lola, you colored him up perfectly!

MiamiKel said...

Lola, how completely adorable! I love your take on this little cutie - been seeing a lot of him on the web and SO GLAD Faith is back to creating! Your card is so non traditional but fantastic, and the colors just pop!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You did such a wonderful, sweet job on the bunny.....love your paper and dimension.....you are nailing it so much and I just need to case you lately since my mojo is gone and yours it so great!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Sketches, good luck!!! Amy DT

*Vicki* said...

AWE!!! I just love love LOVE this card with that bunny!! Your coloring is always so awesome! Love the papers and super cute layout!! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lola. I love how you have colored this sweet bunny!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's so sweet and you always do the best job on bunnies!!! I see the first blog hop up for From the Heart stamps again.

Karen Dunbrook said...

super sweet!

Imke said...

Your coloring of this cutie is perfect - love your Card.

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin