Friday, September 4, 2009

Black Widow

Sunday night I was bitten by a black widow spider. I was in the emergency room for close to 12 hours on some pretty strong drugs. Most of the week was a blur. What I do remember is pain...lots of pain.

This card is made for the family of the black widow I killed. OK, not really, but I did make it with thoughts of my experience in mind.

CAS card using rik-rak, PapertreyInk cardstock, $1 stamps, Stazon ink. I don't really know what to do with this card...but I got it (and the venom) out of my system.

3 comments:

John E said...

cool art work..

Susan Raihala said...

OMG, I'm so glad you're doing better! Your card is totally cute, and I'm sure the family of the deceased Ms. Widow will appreciate your thoughtfulness. *wink*

Kendra said...

ack! A black widow bite... I'm so glad that you're doing better. I'm kinda scared of spiders and your experience gives me the heebie jeebies... glad your card doesn't! It's really cute :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin