Monday, September 14, 2009

So Sweet

I really like the way the cardstock from PapertreyInk embosses (no I do not work for Papertrey in any way). There are some thinner cardstocks that I've embossed and just don't like the look. The PTI cardstock doesn't crack and the impression is crisp.

So I ran just the front of this card through the Cuttlebug using the dots folder. Added a strip of pink, rounded the corners, added ribbon (the ends are hidden under the ice-cream cone), and used 3D dots under the image.
The image is a $1 acrylic stamp set from Michael's, colored with prisma pencils and OMS, cut with my Nestabilities. Looking at it now, I think I will add a white insert for writing and a little glaze on the ice-cream. Think this is considered a CAS card?

1 comment:

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card! and welcome to the AiFactory DT!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin