Monday, September 28, 2009

Two More Punch Cards

So a long time ago, I missed one of my favorite classes. My SU lady had a few punch classes over the summer, but I wasn't able to make it to one of them but ordered the kit. My kit was collecting dust! I finally found a little time to myself and was able to complete these two cards:
So I think this is just too cute! It's supposed to have the pig's butt on the other side, but my kit was missing the round punch. I know Ruth would happily get me one, but I didn't want to let her know it's taken months for me to get to these.
Lots of circles, the word window punch, 3D dots, and inks. There isn't a sentiment since I wasn't at the class to pick one out, but I thought I'd leave it blank till I'm ready to use it. Also, this is about the size of a dollar bill - so it would be great as a money holder.

Here is the other one I was able to complete.

Now is it just me or do his spots look like the Earth? They also somewhat look like arms/hands. What do you think? Obviously, I'm not overly fond of this one. These are still great fun to put together though.

5 comments:

Fink said...

Awww these are so cute!

de said...

OMG, too stinkin cute Lola! I am particularly in love with that cow. I need to make one of those for my nephew. He's 2 and LOVES cows! Adorable!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Oooo these are adorable!!! I have not seen these punched images before I love to teach my Stampers Club all about Punched art!!!

I live about an hour from Salina and close to two hours from Junction City but my Hubby went to K-State which is really close to Junction City in Manhattan Kansas and he goes up there several times a year to do things with the Alumni Board he is on!!!

Heather

Heather Schlatter said...

Oooops I forgot to say welcome to the team and really looking forward to working with you!!!

Heather

de said...

LOL. I just realized I picked the cow as my fav when it's your least fav! Ooops! Congrats on the new DT as well! I know you will succeed! Heather is the greatest too. She is on EtsyInspired DT with me. She's a sweetie and she rocks in design!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin