Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pumpkin Girl

There is a really nice sketch over at Mojo Monday (sketch 104) and I thought it was a great opportunity to make something for Halloween.
Here is a pic of just the card that follows the sketch. I used an adorable digi-stamp from AiFactory. The great star-like shape behind the images (in black cardstock) is cut from the Accent Essentials cart (Cricut).

I also made several sour cream containers using the same digi-stamp for the teachers at Bean's daycare. They are so good to her and I try to remember them at all holidays and special occasions. These are filled with Hershey Kisses.
The little gifts are for the AiFactory challenge. Head on over there to participate in this challenge for the opportunity to win a free digi-stamp. I colored my images using Bic Mark It markers. I used a little glaze on her hair for added shine.
What's great about digi stamps is that you're not confined to one size. The card image is printed at approximately 2.25" while the image on the sour cream container is 1.5".

7 comments:

de said...

These are amazing Annamarie! Welcome to the AiFactory design team!

FibreJunky said...

OMG, those are adorable!!! Welcome to the team!

Kerry said...

Annamarie, they are awesome!!! I love them both! Welcome to the team!

Mia said...

this is so creative Annamarie , simply love it!!

Elizabeth P said...

Welcome again Annamarie!!! I looooove your works! they´re so cute!

Sadilla said...

Wow nice...
hug
sadia

Unknown said...

Very pretty. I love halloween cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin