Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Love You.

Something a little different: a long card.
It's a long card that I cased from Tracy. Her card is absolutely adorable! It measures 8.5" by 4". I used kraft from PTI, and the patterned CS is from M (Just Chillin').
The heart is cut from George at 2". I cut two from the kraft (instead of using chipboard) and glued them together. I used my button hole punch on the kraft so that I could easily tie the hemp through both the heart and the button. A little sewing, ribbon, and the sentiment is Inkadinkado.

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

Oh Lola this is adorable!! I'm sure your husband will love it. Happy belated anniversary. Ours is actually today and I completely forgot to give my hubby his card, too. Doh! I've got it waiting for him when he comes home. Looks like we're both in the same boat! LOL

Angie Cortes said...

Great card Lola! Happy Anniversary! I gave up trying to buy my dh anything, he always takes back everything even if he wanted it! LOL

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin