Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Make a Wish

So last week, Dustin Pike was offering this amazing deal on his digi-stamps. I just HAD to take him up on his offer. Since I got them, I've been coloring like crazy...now I just have to put cards together...because without cards, then you're just a kid coloring (NOT that that's a bad thing)

So I colored this fairy with my Bic Marks It pens and used my new Nestabilities in my Cuttlebug to cut and emboss around the image. There are so many new Nesties out there, but patience is a virtue (at least that's what I'm told)

The papers are from my unknown stack. The sentiment is a $1 acrylic set from Michaels (G stamps), I added rhinestones, and of course pop dots.

2 comments:

de said...

Love this! So cute!

Enfys said...

This is great, I love DP digi stamps, bought the lot when they were on offer, and haven't played nearly enough with them
hugs
En xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin